Creating Lifetimes of Beautifully Confident Smiles, One Person at a Time!
Our smiles, and how we feel about them, touch every part of our lives.
When our teeth are straight and healthy, we feel comfortable with our appearance, and that increases our self-esteem. In turn, we are more at ease when interacting with others and our confidence is obvious in every wonderful smile we choose to share.
If you’re considering orthodontic treatment for yourself or your child, Dr. John Oshetski and our team are here and ready to help. Offering advanced orthodontic options, tailored to each person’s unique situation, we’ll ensure you achieve your most beautifully confident smile – and we’ll keep you smiling throughout your time in our care!
What’s Different at Oshetski Orthodontics?
Since opening our doors in 1998, Dr. O and our core team have had the privilege to transform smiles for residents of the greater Elk Grove area, including Sacramento and Lodi.
- Our Office: Our office is a welcoming and family-oriented practice, where we dedicate time to get to know each and every one of our patients, personally. We thrive on those trusting friendships that grow over the course of treatment and look forward to appointments as time to catch up on our friends’ latest news!
- Our Doctor: Dr. O is meticulous when it comes to his patients’ smiles. His attention to detail, and monitoring of each person’s progress, means everyone finishes treatment with a smile they love!
- Our Focus: Knowing that one size does not fit all when it comes to orthodontics, Dr. O takes time to understand each patient’s (and often their family’s) treatment expectations and concerns. This allows him to design a treatment plan that addresses the person’s malocclusion and fits with their life, budget, timeline, and desires. With his experience and incorporation of the latest advancements in orthodontics into patient care, he makes treatment enjoyable, comfortable, and efficient while delivering incredible results!
Beyond Aesthetics: Improved Oral Health
While many people think of orthodontics in terms of changing one’s appearance, there are significant additional benefits to treatment:
- Straight teeth are easier to properly keep clean, through good home dental hygiene practices, decreasing the likelihood of developing dental and gum disease.
- Properly aligned teeth improve the bite and function, leading to better nutrition and a decrease of strain on the jaw joints, as well as face, scalp, and neck muscles.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
If you’ve been thinking about straightening your child’s teeth, or your own, Dr. O and our team welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact our Elk Grove, CA orthodontic office and schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more about our services. You’ve nothing to lose and a beautiful new smile to gain; contact us, today!