I would like to share with you our outline for operating our offices during this time.We are following specific guidance from the California Department of Public Health and will be taking additional safety measures to provide you with the highest level of care.
We will be restricting the number of patients in our office each day. Patient chairs are separated by partition walls and we have installed aerosol evacuation units to ensure the safety for our patients and staff members.
We are anticipating being short-staffed on some days because we may have employees needing to stay home and support family members. Hopefully, with fewer patients in the office, this will not affect the flow of appointments.
Please follow the office protocols for upcoming appointments:
● Brush and floss your teeth before you arrive.
● Everyone entering the office is required to wear a mask, including patients.
● We are asking that our reception room not be used, and only the patient to come inside. Young children may be accompanied by an adult.
● Upon your arrival at our office:
○ Elk Grove-follow the signs entering through the side door and check-in with the front desk.
○ Meadow Vista-check in with the front desk.
● We will meet you at the front door to take your temperature and fill out a COVID Health Screening & Consent form.
● We will text or email you your next appointment and not be giving out appointment stickers.
● If you or your child have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or feeling ill please call to reschedule your appointment.
There may be changes that arise. Please understand we are trying our best to safely reopen and take care of your needs. Some patients are at higher risk and wemust take precautions. The new routines we are taking may take some getting used to, but we are being guided by the health and dental departments.
As always, call us if you have questions or concerns.
Dr. Oshetski & Team