I would like to share with you our outline for opening our offices and resuming appointments. We are awaiting specific guidance from the California Department of Public Health. We will be taking certain measures to ensure we provide you with the highest level of care, while also providing new safety features during your visit.
During the next 3-4 weeks, you should receive a call from our office for your next appointment. If you do not hear from us by the end of May, please give our office a call.
We will be restricting the number of patients in our office each day, and only using a limited number of chairs in the back. We are ordering partition walls between treatment chairs, but until they arrive, this will provide for social distancing. We have also ordered evacuation units for aerosol producing procedures to ensure safety for patients and staff members.
We are anticipating being short-staffed on some days because we may have employees needing to stay home and support family members. Hopefully, with fewer patients in the office, this will not affect the flow of appointments.
*New protocol for appointments:
• Please brush your teeth before you arrive
• Upon your arrival at our office, stay in your car and call office number (916) 684-0520 for Elk Grove & (530) 878-3611 for Meadow Vista
• We will meet you at the front door to take your temperature and fill out an updated medical History & Consent form
• We are asking that our reception room not be used, and only the patient to come inside. Young children may be accompanied by an adult
• We will text or email you your next appointment and not be giving out appointment stickers
This is our outline for May. As with so many things right now, there may be changes that arise. Please understand we are trying our best to safely reopen and take care of your needs. Some patients are at higher risk and we must take precautions. The new routines we are taking may take some getting used to, but we are being guided by the health and dental departments.
As always, call us if you have questions or concerns.
Dr. Oshetski & Team